Bounce Back

Hi!

It's been really really long that I last wrote my blog, and what a shame! 11 months, to be precise. These 11 months have been so different. Experienced newer, bizarre, beautiful things every day. Learned to be more grateful, graduated, met new people, got a job (trying my best every day to keep at it well), acknowledge my failures - still learning ways to work on them and move ahead with a newer lesson.

If I were, to sum up, 2018, my most important lessons would be:
- keep working on thyself;
- never try to outsmart wiser people, because they really know it better than you; and
- keep reading.

2018 has been quite generous, so to speak write.
(Also, one more revelation - I guess, I have started to write shorter sentences. No?)

There is so much to write about, but I guess, this habit of writing has gone for a little toss, thanks to the fact that I have re-looked at my blog after almost a year. 
At this very moment, I take a pledge that I will write my blog at least once a week, if not every day (just to put things on track).

I swear I am feeling so good while I write this blog. It is cathartic. Even though I haven't really expressed my deeper feeling here, but this moment of acknowledging my shortcoming is very liberating. Letting the world know my vulnerable space through words, is what I really enjoy - because it is purgative. It is a space where I can be myself, where I can let loose myself, a place where someone can't pry into me while still reading my thoughts, a place where none is judging, where I don't have to mask my feelings and expressions and words, a place where all are accepting, a place where everybody is reading my words like their own. 

Really missed writing, and how!

It is a Sunday today. Meet you on the next.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts